This is just a quick announcement about 1- the discontinuity of this blog and 2- the new home of mine on the Internet. YSAMPHY.COM is where I am trying to grow a little more academically and professionally. For this reason, the topics you find here are not there on YSAMPHY.COM. At least for now, the new site’s core content covers the following:
- Labor Law (my writing about labor law);
- Books I Read (either books I’m reading or have read. It may also include my reviews of them.);
- Facts & Figures (all about the facts and figures he personally finds interesting about Cambodia, as well as those about the world and other countries); and
- Negotiation Lessons (Interested in developing my negotiation skills, this is where I write about my negotiation lessons).
If any of the categories is of your interest, feel free to stop by and comment! Learning from you is as important as learning from books.
A tool I would also like to point out about the new site of mine is the Discussion Board which I wish to be an online forum for people who are interested in discussing the following topics:
- Labor law,
- Development ideas,
- News especially about Cambodia,
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), and
- Other types of law
Just visit the board, sign up for a username if you want to join and start posting.
Before I finish my last post on this blog of mine, let me tell you two things. First, despite the discontinuity, comments on my posts are appreciated and responded if needed. Second, I’m glad I’ve been learning to blog using both Google-powered Blogger and WordPress.com, which eventually inspired me to learn WordPress publishing platform, on which my new site is based. Without it, it would have been far more difficult for me to create such a dynamic site like YSAMPHY.COM to build up myself both academically and professionally.